Monday, November 4, 2013

Custardmer

A few reasons why I love Nielsen's Frozen Custard:

1. It tastes amazing.  It is rich and creamy and delicious.

2. It is made to order.  You can add a variety of fix-ins to chocolate or vanilla custard, such as cherries, cookie dough, brownies, cashews, fudge, etc.

3. It is locally owned and originated here in Utah. (Incidentally, there are a few places in Tucson where I spent the first 25 years of my life, that also have the same pull. Like Eegees! Local and original is fun.)

4.  It's actually really close to my home, probably around 1 mile. Less time, gas and effort.

5. I know the owners, they are wonderful people (and funny too, which is always a bonus.)



Proud to be a Nielsen's Frozen Custard custardmer! Dessert for family night this evening. Yum.




1 comment:

  1. Super yummy, my mouth is literally watering just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete