Thursday, November 7, 2013

Confidential

So, part of my days are now filled with exciting Relief Society adventures.  My calling gives me wonderful chances to help others/ pester people.  I love meeting with sisters, talking about service opportunities, sharing the Good News!  What I don't love is a little word called "confidentiality." There are things that I now do, things that are highlights of my day, that I can't share.  Not with my kids.  Not with my friends. Certainly not on this blog.  I am actually from the RTM Clan about my own life (not a huge surprise from a gal who is willing to do a daily personal blog.)  But now, mums the word.  And I will accommodate.  Some experiences,  sorrows, miracles, and struggles are simply too sacred to make headline Lindsey's Lemonade news.  So instead I will treasure this new, stealth side of my day in my heart, but not on my blog... in it's place, I will now be telling crazy, outlandish stories of intrigue, mystery and.... ice cream.



I'm attempting to make aprons for my girls for Thanksgiving.  The waist ties are super long so that they can wrap around the front and be tied into a fancy bow.  Still needs a pocket, but I really like this fabric and pattern. The one above is Annie's.



Some sugar cookies that look sooo bad (the sports plate, the multicolored frosting, the cheesy sprinkles...) But they actually are crazy amazing orange sugar cookies, made with a killer recipe and quite a load of sugar and fat. Looks can be deceiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment