Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cranberry Jam Party

I have been wanting to make cranberry jams for quite sometime now, so today* I seized the opportunity and made some cranberry orange jam, and some cranberry orange jam.  If things go according to my plan, tomorrow will be cranberry mint jam day.  As tomorrow is Saturday, and everyone will be home, swarming around with their own desires and agenda's, I think it will be a November miracle if  jam is on the list of to do's.  But at least, for today, jam making took it's proper place.



Cranberry Orange jam.  I did make more than three jars, I just put them away before I remembered to take a pic.



Ryan asked me out on a hot date.  Ender's Game.  Read the book, enjoyed the movie, but hitting the cinema two nights in a row seems a little predictable to me.

****This post reflects the events of November 22, 2013 (Friday)****

1 comment:

  1. I went to the movies two times in a row too, that has never happened before! Coincidence that my twin did the same thing, I think not!

    ReplyDelete