Sunday, November 3, 2013

Scriptures

Annie Joy was so excited to have her very own scriptures today. She was given them along with a set of nice scripture marking pens for her baptism yesterday, and was very enthusiastic about underlining special scriptures.  She made full use of sacrament meeting today, telling me about some of her favorite scripture stories, and asking me to find them so that she could mark them.  It was fun to see her enthusiasm for the Good Word, and makes me wonder how excited I am to dig into my scriptures?...



When there are two baby blessings, a weekend funeral, and a lovely baptism, even if you show up on time for church, chances are high you will be worshipping in the overflow/ basketball gym extension of the sacrament meeting room.  

1 comment:

  1. Hard seats no bueno, daughter loving her scriptures muy bueno!

    ReplyDelete