Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday: Success

  The agenda for the day had us gals do a little shopping, the kids and men playing at the park, then off to the Air Force Academy for a tour, then an Air Force volleyball game.  It was a wonderful day. I wish we lived way closer to the Websters!


I would love this Christmas pig I found at Target, but knew Ryan wouldn't see the value in such a fine decoration. But I seriously LOVE this pig.



Words can't describe the joy I feel at my black Friday find.  I knew Ryan would also not see the value in the giant fork and spoon, but he'll come around.  I cna't wait to have them mounted in my kitchen (by Ryan).  Who wouldn't want to come take cooking classes at a home with these?!



The gang in front of the Air Force academy chapel.




We got free popcorn bags and soda at the Air Force Volleyball game, which is how you know it was a great game. Go Falcons!



Calvin even won a t-shirt at the game.  Very exciting.


*** This post is for Friday, November 29th, 2013***

No comments:

Post a Comment