Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jalepeno Jam Sweater

  I go running/walking with some friends several times a week.  Even though we meet early, whilst it's still dark outside, and flippin cold I am always glad when I've made the effort. I went running yesterday morning, and it was especially cold, which meant that my nose started to run. I just don't run with tissue. I don't think that I ever have.  So I did what anyone else would have done (I believe.) I wiped my nose on my sleeve.  Problem solved.  But a new problem was created.  About 30 seconds later my left nostril felt like it was on fire.   The pain continued for the duration of the workout.  Allergies? Some weird nose illness?  A sign that I am never meant to run in the dark, or get up before 6:00am, or be exposed to temperatures below 60 degrees? It took me forever to finally figure out that I was wearing the same sweater that I had worn just a few days prior whilst making cranberry jalepeno jam. So yesterday, along with all the other stuff that I wrote about, was carried on with a jalepeno burnt nose.
Now you know.


This afternoon we left town to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my sister in Colorado.  We are stopping tonight in Laramie, WY. This little play structure was at a rest stop.



This darling little museum was also at the rest stop. Calvin was very impressed with all the antlers.



Annie pretending that the bear was about to attack.  



Any hotel with a pool and a hot tub gets an automatic 10 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment