Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Iron Chef Bountiful - Winner!

The theme for our monthly cooking group tonight was cranberries.  I made cranberry quiche with short crust pastry, filled with bacon, sauteed red onions, goats cheese and cranberries.  They were divine, and I even won the silver trophy for tonight.  How exciting... right? Enter the tragedy of the story.  The Silver trophy is MISSING!  It hasn't been seen for at least a few months! Lame!  I am offering a reward to the individual who locates and returns said trophy to me.  PYFC. Pick your favorite cookie.  Take the trophy to me, and I will bake some cookies for you.  No questions asked.  No judging.  Just cookies. And my trophy.


The real trophy looks something like this.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Oh looks like it might be time for a trophy upgrade!

    ReplyDelete