Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pizza in the Park

With the forecast being bright and sunny, we decided to walk to the park. It was packed due to the happy weather and most of the kids had school off today as well.  I saw Spiderman, Batman, Snow White, and several plumbers (cracks.) Because the park is so blasted close to Papa Johns, I felt it my obligation to have them cater lunch: 1 lrg. sausage pizza, 1 lrg. pepperoni pizza, and a 1.25 ltr fizzy drink.  When Ryan ordered last week, he went with 2 soda pops, and only one pizza... sometimes I wonder how we ever got together.  He is in Austria right now on business.  Austrian business.  We miss him loads.



The sun was shining in their eyes when I took this shot, which is why Simon looks like he's about to cry, and why Annie is covering/closing her eyes.



I had one of those playing at the park, panicky moments where I had looked around a bit and couldn't spot my youngest two.  Silly of me to look at the 20+ play structures they could have been on, and not to check out this tree.



All five of them on this rotating Christmas tree thing.  Simon's head and legs are blocked, but he's in the green striped t-shirt in the back.



Our walk back home took for e ver, because Owen stopped to blow out each of the dandelion fuzzes.
I think he has about 16 wishes that he is hoping will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment