Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The End

Sometimes the best part of the day is when it has been put to rest.  Some times, after a somewhat stinky day, I try to stay up a little longer, in an attempt to allow more time for the day to become awesome. Nine times out of ten, this proves to be a poor strategy.  It typically results in a crankier, more tired, munchy, frustrated me.  What I should do is rush to bed to get a head start on tomorrow, because the sun will come out, tomorrow. Today was actually just fine.  I just liked catching all of my littles asleep (except for Preston who was just pretending to be asleep) in their cozy beds.  I love seeing my loved ones resting peacefully.


Annie and Owen share a room.  They have pushed their single beds together and Annie is frequently crossing the line to snuggle.



Simon still likes to sleep on a pillow case that was given to him by his Aunt JoAn as a baptism present when he turned eight.  He turns ten in 4 months.



Calvin sleeping next to his scriptures. He is a faithful, self motivated scripture reader. I love it.



Preston is faking that he is asleep.  What a punk.  Go to bed!



Owen begged to get these, which have no nutritional value.  But he did spell his name with them.  That has to be worth the empty calories!


1 comment: