Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Piano Party

I am very lucky that a wonderful family just moved to Scotland from Germany.  They live within walking distance and are members of our congregation (ward.) The Davis's have a 5 year old daughter who is just weeks older than Owen. And Lori, the mom, is an excellent piano teacher!  Whilst she teaches my older four, her daughter plays with all of my kids who aren't with her mom at the piano.  I had actually gone shopping at Ikea with Lori and her daughter  this morning, and was super surprised during today's piano lesson to learn (from her daughter) that it was Lori's birthday today. What was even better was that she told me in enough time to blow up some balloons, hang a birthday sign, and make some chocolate cinnamon cupcakes with Nutella frosting.  I even had ice cream in the freezer to go with it. What fun. I am always up for a party, and I love celebrating the birth of my friends.  



The cupcakes of birthday celebrations.  Un-necessarily large and delicious!



Owen made me a gas mask while I was away at a church meeting.  Isn't that adorable.



Owen: Mom, I just have so many art craft ideas in my mind. Most of them need tape.

1 comment:

  1. that mask is AWESOME!!! Good one Owen! Did you bring your large muffin tin from Utah? They look amazing, you had me at Nutella.

    ReplyDelete