Thursday, May 30, 2013

Theft at 85 Colinton Road

Yes, you read the title right.  There was a robbery at my house today. Specifically in my car. What is missing you might wonder? Simply the only means that I have of getting from point "a" to point "b".  My alert for when I am speeding. My friend Lia (as in liahona.) My sat nav (aka GPS) was forcibly removed from my car sometime this afternoon, whilst I was home. Whilst I was doing laundry. Whilst I was helping the littles practice piano. Whilst  I was preparing dinner.  Whilst I was helping the broken wing of a wounded bird... okay, I made that one up.  But whilst I was just trying to do my part, some common criminal snuck into my car and STOLE  from me.  How did I discover the theft? I hopped into my car to do some visiting teaching, a churchy opportunity.  What the what! May30th marks a sad day in Edinburgh.



Heads up to the thief: You may have stolen my sat nav, but Satan is trying to steal your soul. For real.

5 comments:

  1. This is rotten!! What kind of person does this?! I propose it is not really a person but some half human, half cat creature. May their kitty litter never be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible! But I love your musings. Hugs and comfort sent across the pond to you and your car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once upon a time, when we were poor college students, someone broke into my car and stole my first born's car seat. Who does that? We figured they needed it more than our daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Golly No! That's just awful!

    ReplyDelete