Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Snorkler

The Museum of Scotland (free!) is so massive that we have been several times, and I am still finding new rooms and exhibits.  Today Owen and I went with some of his nursery school friends and their mums to a little pre-school class that the museum holds. You have to arrive early to get on the list, but it was worth it.  The museum lady told a viking saga, sang many songs (actions included) with the kids, and even had a little coloring craft as well.  Good times. With so many things to see and do, I think it will only take another 10 years before I feel like I really have a handle on Edinburgh.



So there is a room in the Scottish Museum with scuba gear.  Happy Owen.


Owen with friends Connor and Aaron, bot of which have lovely Scottish accents.



I met with Calvin's teacher to go over some internet safety curriculum they are planning to cover. (It has become very clear to me that Utah values and Edinburgh values don't match all the time, and I wanted to make sure that I agreed with what he will be taught.  I'm glad I came, and I do agree.) Anyways, I liked the smack down welcome sign at the front of his classroom. "Welcome." 

No comments:

Post a Comment