Friday, May 24, 2013

A told B, and B told C...

Just as my twin finishes up her third year of running a successful preschool out of her home, I played the part of preschool teacher for the day.  My congregation has a mums and tots group that meets on Friday's and I was asked to do a pre-school/cooking class.  It was so much fun.  I chose the letter "B" for the day, mostly because I wanted to bake banana bread with bricks of butter and blow up blue balloons.  Many thanks to the moms and tots who humored me today by coming, helping, eating, and letting me enjoy your little ones.


After mashing bananas, they colored some Beautiful B sheets.




This bowl is huge, and is holding 4 times the normal recipe that I use to make banana bread with 12 mashed up bananas.



Alistair, our ninja, posing with the banana bread muffins.  He's always trying to sneak into pictures.



Happy, attractive mums and tots.



Owen dipping around with a cup.  The pink on his cheeks is leftover's from yesterday's lipstick incident.

1 comment:

  1. I love banana bread. I wanted to see pictures of the balloon people!

    ReplyDelete