Wednesday, January 27, 2016

TV Time!

Today was my first tv food demo of 2016.  Splendid Summer Rolls: it's going to be a tasty year! If you want in on the action, watch "Studio 5" tomorrow at 11:00am (It's available to stream on the internet as well.) I come on air near the end of the program, say 11:40 ish.



This is healthy enough to satisfy the demands of your rigorous New Year’s Diet, but tasty enough that you will still crave it even after your diet ship has sailed.   



Getting some prep work done.



My fabulous friend and sous chef for the day.
It's always easier to have help on my demos... Not pictured is my other fab friend who watched Norman so I could work my television magic. Three cheers for helping hands!



Looks tasty.



Brooke and I, getting it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment