Thursday, January 14, 2016

Take 3!

Norman is on his third (3!) ear infection in one month, which is super lame. Poor little man. Even worse is that he's trying out his third antibiotic, in an tempt to kick it.  Chances are high that my little flubanoid is going to have tubes put in. Life is too short to have re-current ear infections. On the plus side, Ryan got home from his 5 day business trip and was able to join us for Norman's pediatrician appointment (and by that I mean that his flight landed and we had to head straight for the doctors so that we wouldn't miss his appointment. No choice.) 



Our pediatrician is a friend in our ward (aka Mormon congregation) and he's fabulous.
10 points for the "Grow up Great" clinic in Bountiful.



A friend in my congregation is making a little boy.  
The guests suffered through my silly party games, and we all enjoyed some tasty bean dip.
Babies are cool.



Winner, Winner! I attended a preparedness night hosted by my church and won these 6 number 10 cans of food storage. Boom Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment