Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hats off to Ryan!




I made Ryan the hat that he has on his head with one of those plastic circle loom things.
It looks so good, grey and black stripes.  I don't know if he actually likes it but he wore it a few times today, at my reminding, so I guess that's a good sign?



Calvin helped Ryan and I clean the church whilst Annie, Simon, Owen and Preston were at play practice. He was rewarded with a Texas sized donut.



Ryan filled my wiper fluid. What a guy!



Then we got my van washed. What a guy again!!!



Then we went to help clean up/clear out my Granpa's home. He has lived there for over 50 years. He's moving to a wonderful retirement home where he won't have to head out in the cold to catch church. They'll bring church to him.  It will be a bit further for the Smith's to drive... but he's worth the time!



Norman wanted to help, but instead he just dipped around in the belt drawer.


No comments:

Post a Comment