Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Our Tall Paul

Annie decided that it was time for Norman to join his siblings on the family growth chart.  She stood him up, for the first time in his life, and he liked it!  Seeing these two together is just enough to make my heart explode.  She is so amazing with him, and he just loves her to pieces.



Norman eyeing his big sister. At 2'2" Norman sure is a tall paul!



Norman yawning.



Annie, my fabulous, loving daughter.  I hope Norman knows how blessed he is to have this firecracker for a sister.



When company comes to visit, we usually evict Preston from his room.  We decided that even though it's a sacrifice he's willing to make, we're going to replace our couch with a sofa sleeper. We found a good one at Ikea.  I'm documenting the miracle that we were able to cram our the couch in my van, much to Ryan's amazement.  



Norman on our new hide-a-bed.  Pretty exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment