Friday, October 12, 2012

Vauxhaul Zafira

I just purchased a MPV with a Sat Nav... doesn't that sound Scottish?! We are now the proud owners of a Multi Passenger Vehicle with a Satellite Navigation system (which is the only way to get around in a foreign country.)


The downside is that the new addition to our house previously transported a cigarette smoker around, but on the plus side: it was the only 7 passenger vehicle within an 1 hour radius of our apartment that fit our budget, and was an all important automatic transmission, a total must to ensure the safety of my family and all Scottish citizens.  It means there's one less thing for me to worry about while trying to get a hang of driving on the "other" side of the road.

My motto for the next 12 months is that we can do anything for a year, including driving around in a smoke smelling car that has a trunk the size of four mostly filled grocery bags lined up side to side.  I will only go shopping when the kids are gone to school, not just because shopping with kids is nuts, but I need their seats for the groceries... not that I can fit them into my Euro small fridge... I'll save that review for later.

3 comments:

  1. I thought guys were all going to buy bicycles and hold umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete