Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home, Alabama

After 2 Scottish parking tickets, 4 temporary homes, and hundreds in Wells Fargo Bank transaction fees, we are home. Yippee!  The bed for the master bedroom arrives tomorrow. So tonight, we are playing musical beds. It mattereth not.  I am ready to get back into a family routine of saving the day, one meal, one laundry load, one hug at a time. 


You know it's my kitchen because I'm laying on the table for a picture. The table, incidentally,
 is huge, and could easily fit 10 hungry eaters.  Sounds like we need some visitors!

The owner wanted to make the kids feel at home when they arrived, so she placed this Annie sized cardboard picture of the UK Denis the Menace.  The kids thought it was cool and 
weird and really did feel at home.

FYI: Sweet Home Alabama happens to be one of my favorite chick flicks. Whenever I think of "home, sweet home", I invariably think of "home sweet home Alabama," and then just "Sweet Home Alabama." It's just a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment