Friday, February 26, 2016

This is Jeopardy!

Highlight of the day! We were on the tv set, waiting for the taping of Jeopardy to start. The man who was warming up the audience, telling jokes, being silly, accidentally had his fly down.  When he asked everyone to turn the cell phones off, I was able to catch his attention, and let him know that he needed to zip up his fly.  He was so grateful that he called me up and had me grab a prize from the prize bag (only a few were given out.) The prize wasn't fabulous, a jeopardy carabiner, but regardless, I walked away a winner on Jeopardy!... Seriously though, always tell someone when their zipper is down, discreetly tell them.



Sony Studio arch!



Getting our wristbands that say Jeopardy!



Excellent lighting. Beautiful pic of my twin.



They also tape Wheel of Fortune here!



Massive picture of thee Alex Trebek.



Alex and I had a great conversation.



Didn't even realize when we took our places during this silly photo op that 
I was the Jeopardy winner!



At the beach!!!!



So sunny I can barely see! 
Category: weather
Clue: Utah winter
Answer: Why do Utahans travel to California in February?



Cute little seal.



Beach. Feet. Ocean.



We tried to go to the LA temple, but it was closed for cleaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment