Saturday, February 20, 2016

Leaving on a Jet Plane

My mother left back for the Old Pueblo of Tucson Arizona today. What fun treat having her with us for a week. It's alone grandparent time that my kids rarely get.  We watched my segment on TV today, and then enjoyed some Nielsens Custard on the way to the airport.  I'de like to think that the laughter and chatting will count as exercise to oppose the vast quantities of sugar cookies we consumed. It makes me look forward to fun times with Annie when she's all grown up and i come and play with her and her family... or fly to the White House to see her in action as the President of the United States of America. Either way.



I took a goodbye pick of me and my mom at the airport. It was rubbish.  I have been very strongly advised to only post fabulous shots of family members. I get it. Agreed. 



Norman officially has another ear infection, but because of his tubes the infection is draining instead of swelling up painfully behind his ear drum. I guess that's the silver lining. Poor little baby.
Preston is rocking a sinus infection.  Poor big baby.

*** This post is for Friday, February 20th, 2016***

1 comment:

  1. Annie as President, I'm in! I will campaign in Tucson! Norman is too cute to have ear problems, boo!

    ReplyDelete