Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Friday Fun-day

Probably one of my very favorite lines in the Lego Movie (and let's be honest, it really is a fabulous movie) is when the girl is trying to save the Lego world from the Taco Tuesday plot and she rallies the troops to have "Freedom Friday...but still on a Tuesday."... When I lived back in Tucson, my mom, sister and I would gather for "Fun Friday." With my mom in town still, today felt like Fun Friday... but on a Wednesday.  We got our nails done, did some shopping, ate lunch, and chatted till our jaws were sore.  Good times. I only get two more days with her, but we plan to cram as many calories and conversations in as possible. 



Lunch today at Ariela's. There mozzarella sticks are to die for.






Checked out the new "at home' store today.  
They have an abundance of rugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment