Friday, February 19, 2016

Leaping Lemons!

I did a television demonstration today on blueberry basil lemon muffins...mmm.  Well, as luck would have it, and an accommodating tv producer, my mother was able to be my sous chef today!  All in all the demo went well.  I didn't accidentally burp or fart during the demo (which is actually a recurring nightmare of mine), so even though I dropped the lemon in the buttermilk, I would count the performance a smashing success.  Tasty fun.


In front of the NBC Studio.



Getting my microphone.



Muffins are yummy. National Muffin Day? Saturday, February 20th.



Doing my thing.



Lemons, after they leapt.




My sous chef looking lovely, and carrying a muffin tray.



Norman attacked Ryan's breakfast shake.

***This post is for Thursday, February 18th, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment