Sunday, February 28, 2016

High (Herbal!) Tea Party!

Today I was tempted to talk in a British accent, due to our English tea party at a very posh hotel and our viewing of the movie Pride and Prejudice...and Zombies. Both were absolutely delightful; true works of art!  It was the perfect way to spend our last full day of this wonderful sisters trip in LA.


Hillary checking out her menu.  I love the china.



Don't I look ready for a tea party.  If only we had fancy hats!



My twin.  The setting was lovely, and what added to the atmosphere was the exquisite pianist who played the entire time we dined.



Mercy. Words can not capture the joy and deliciousness that was brought to our table.
The vanilla herbal tea was scrumptious, and I didn't have a single bite of anything that I didn't enjoy.



Sisters!



I think Lesley looks like Alice in Wonderland here.



The hotel grounds were in full bloom. It was just such a perfect afternoon.
I think the yellow sweater looks smashing with the red bridge.



Look at that fancy hotel in the background, the Langham.



Being on the Beach reminds me of my beach time with Ryan.
That man has my heart. I'm sad to see our sister trip end, but i'm excited to return to my husband and children.


***This post is for Friday, February 26th, 2016***





1 comment:

  1. i would have DIED to eat at that fabulous posh hotel!! and i totally would have done a british accent!!!!!! hahaha. how stunning!! your so lucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete