Sunday, February 21, 2016

Serving in My Church

As a blessing form God, I am currently serving as the president of the women's group in my church. The women's croup is called the Relief Society, and all 150+ members in our congregation do indeed provide relief. Our motto is taken from the bible passage found in 1 Corinthians 13, and is "Charity Never Faileth." There are a lot of programs and workouts and diets that claim to be fool proof, or the perfect remedy, "thee big answer that we've all been looking for".  I love that our motto is tried and tested. It actually is impossible to fail when you exercise charity (the pure love of Christ) to those around you.


Pictured from left to right:
Jessica, Linda, me and Stacy.
We magically showed up at church today kinda matchy and so we took a picture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment