Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hot Date!

Ryan and I have lived in Utah for over a decade. We've enjoyed ourselves immensely, and tonight we finally participated in the quintessential Mormon experience of dining at "The Roof" restaurant in Salt Lake City.  It's an all you can eat gourmet buffet that sits just East of the temple. The food was tasty. The dining room had soft light, with a fabulous pianist playing on the grand piano, and my date was a perfect gentleman.  It really is fun to get dolled up every once in a while and stare deeply into the eyes of the one you love... while pigging out.



On our way out the door.



Us with the Salt Lake temple in the background. My parents and grandparents 
were married in this temple.



On my left wrist is the white rose corsage that my handsome husband gave me for this lovely night.
How romantic is that?!



Annie is such a party animal. She threw together a last minute group of sledders, and when they were done and cold, I threw together a last minute treat of cocoa and cookies.

***This post is for Saturday, February 20, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment