Thursday, February 11, 2016

Haircut Helper

Norman loves me. He loves my hair. I love him. We cut his hair. He does not like coming with me  when I get my haircut.  This knowledge is power. He will not be invited the next time. Both of us will be glad for it.  He's a lover, not a fighter, but he's clearly not a lover of haircuts. 



Sweet little tear on his cheek.  I usually love how relaxing it is to get my hair washed during a trim.
He's just darling, but this was not relaxing.



Jen Vanderlinden, the hairdresser extraordinaire!
She's fabulous, fun and affordable.



Owen is trying to make an igloo, because he's rad.
I think tomorrow some siblings should pitch in to help him realize his vision.



Another great performance at Wood's Cross "The Wiz."
I love that handsome tin man in the middle.



10 points to friends who came to cheer Preston on.
Lucky to live so close to these lovely ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment