Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Place

I was invited to do a cooking demo on a fairly new t.v. show here in SLC, called "The Place" on Fox 13.  We taped today, so I thought it would air tomorrow but it aired today at 1:00pm.  All in all it was really fun. I made oat crepes with some sautéed apples: delicious! I remembered the name of my website (you only have to make that mistake once) and throughly enjoyed myself.  Brittany is the name of the hostess that I did the demo with, and she was also my contact gal in making arrangements for my segment.  Boy was I surprised when I arrived at the studio, and saw her identical twin sister, who is also a hostess of The Place.  For just a second, I had the brief fantasy of how fun it would be to join my twin on air, working every day as hostesses for our own t.v. show.  We would be great! Except that we're not identical, don't live in the same city... no points for reality checks.


Sausage, Apples, Crepes, Nutella, Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds: Breakfast Bliss



Kurt Bestor was there today.  I like a lot of his music.



Preston feeding Norman a bottle.  Mercy, what a contrast in size!



Owen learned to make farting noises with his armpit.
I'm so glad his education is increasing his wisdom.



Calvin is as scouty as they come.  This boy loves scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment