Saturday, September 5, 2015

It was like skiing, Only Warmer

Ryan had a brilliant idea for an activity this morning: hike up at a ski resort and then take a ride in the gondola up the hill. It was loads of fun, the weather was absolutely perfect, and we even got to take Cricket (our dog). I really love doing activities with my family... Which is a good thing because I am going to be flying solo (single parenting) for the next 8 days whilst Ryan is in Edinburgh for "work". No really, he actually is in Edinburgh to work, but I think he will manage to get a little bit of play in during his visit.  For all of my Scottish friends: I soo wish I could join him, and visit you, and eat at Kim's Mini Meals, which is actually the very best Korean restaurant I have ever been to in my life.  Eat some haggis for me, my love!



Silly.



Ryan and Norman are planning out our hike.



The hike was successful because the kids found walking sticks.



When Ryan finally took Norman off, he was like, "Oh, there you are Dad. Where have you been?"



Cuteness alert!
Dog in a baby sunhat!



On the Gondola. Wish my oldest hadn't been at work during our adventure.



He's leaving, on a jet plane. But I do know when he'll be back again.
Not soon enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment