Sunday, September 27, 2015

Ladies Day Out

How fun it was to spend most of my Saturday down at Temple Square.  I began the day with a lovely brunch that the PR dept of the Mormon church invited me to (bloggers/entrepreneurs, etc). The quiche was incredible. The guest speaker and mingling were even better. And in the evening, Annie, my cousin and Aunt and I wen't down to the Conference Center at Temple Square to watch the women's broadcast live. (Twice a year my church has a conference, called General Conference where we get to hear form the leaders of our church; it's pretty exciting stuff.) After: Chinese dinner at the Dragon Diner (fast, good food with excellent service.) Today was a winner, winner Chinese dinner!



Tasty Buffet. 



Lots of lovely ladies.



Age, Annie and Jayne in front of the Salt Lake City Temple.



ANnie and I in the Conference Center.



Like Mother, like daughter!



I love me so good Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment