Friday, September 25, 2015

Good Morning Mess/ Well Played my Out of Town Husband

My early riser poked his head into my doorway at the crack of down, and informed me that our dog with pooped or threw up on the downstairs carpet in the hallway.  When that's how the day begins, it's either going to go up or sideways.  Luckily, I think it went up. My dog seems to be feeling much better, and my kids are all nestled in their beds (with Calvin snuggling in a sleeping bag somewhere on a campout.)



A lovely friend loaned me her carpet cleaner.  It looks like the dog puke never happened... but I'm still planning on lobbying for new carpet.



Preston's choir performed at an assembly singing "All the Lonely People." It was lovely, and just as sad a song as you remember it to be.



Tonight was also his schools homecoming.  Here they are, warrior paint on and all, ready to cheer for the Woods Cross Lions (I think they're the lions...)

1 comment:

  1. OH my, a picture of the vomit. Are you trying to kill our eyes?! Glad the day got better, dog puke is terrible! Its a good thing we love em!

    ReplyDelete