Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Curious Smell

For the last few days, my bedroom has smelled un-good.  I was accusing Ryan of tooting in the room, he would question wether or not I was farting.. back and forth, back and forth... apparently our room hasn't been as clean as it could be, because I finally found Norman's stinky diaper under some papers.  I have always joked that it is extremely unwise to tick off a parent with a child in diapers; we could just hide a bomb somewhere in the premises.  I never anticipated that I would play my nasty revenge diaper trick on myself.  This is a true story.


There are two things that I will never feel guilty about piling high in a landfill: disposable diapers and feminine hygiene products.  This is a position I will hold for as long as I am allowed to enjoy life on this planet.



We took a walk to Costa Vida for dinner. It was super fun.
We decided that walking down hill is way more fun than walking uphill, so a pal picked me up and I retrieved our van. I'm so grateful for awesome neighbors.



New cast iron pans from Costco.  I love the rubber handles.
Those are ogign to come in handy~



Feeding my sweet Norman his bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment