Monday, September 7, 2015

Soap in the Eye

My darling little Norman is normanally so chill and happy. However, due to some eager bath time helpers, he got some soap in his wee eye, and spent loads of time crying and fussing. Lucky for him, I got soap in my eye just a few days ago, so I vividly recall how it felt, and am hopeful that tomorrow things will dramatically calm down in the fussy/hurting eye/ department. Happy Labor Day to all who labor.


Annie and Owen were attempting to make Norm feel better by showing him some flowers in our neighbors yard.  Her lawn is beautiful.



We caught the movie "Sean the Sheep" this afternoon, because they were mostly good in church yesterday.  With Ryan out of town, I am not above bribery to get in a few minutes of peaceful pondering at church.



Norman snoozing on my shoulder during the first half of the movie.



Family Night: Deliver giant hearts to a few awesome neighbors.  Preston had a great time, despite the look on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment