Friday, July 10, 2015

The Escape!

 I went on the best group date tonight at a place called the Escape Key.  It's a detective/mystery adventure.  Our group gets placed into a room and our mission is to unlock a door using keys, clues, codes, etc that are found all around the room.  We have one hour to get the job done, and we were told that only 40% of those who attempt it are able to figure it out. Instead of being not awesome, we  didn't just it out, but did so with almost 15 minutes to spare. I think that we should have gotten a sticker or something, but I'll settle for the feeling of victory and the pleasure of bragging rights.  I am always game for a party.



Thumbs up because we won. Yeah!!!!



Lunch with some family, celebrating my Aunts 69th birthday.



What lovely relatives!



Due to some pretty poor customer service, and an attempt to make nice, my group got free dessert.
The verdict is in: chocolate mousse is still amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment