Saturday, July 11, 2015

95!

My Grandfather was born on 7/11, and boy do we love him and a really tasty slurpee.  He celebrated his 95th birthday, which is simply amazing. We gathered at my Aunts home in Kamas for some food, swimming, and best of all, this wonderful video picture presentation that she made about Harold Stander, my fantastic grandfather. Better still was that my parents were able to catch the party before heading home to Tucson.  I simply love family time, and my Opa.  What a man! What a legacy.




My mom and I made this card for his birthday.



My cousin was snuggling Norman.



Hot tubbing.



I totally thought I got a better picture of this shirt we got for Grandpa. It reads: Not everyone looks this good at ninety-five. True that.



Blowing out the candles: a classic birthday shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment