Saturday, July 18, 2015

Braving the Weekend

It never feels quite right when my handsome husband is away on business trips, which he is far more often than I ever thought he would be, or than I remember agreeing to.  I try to pass the time with fun activities, hoping that my kids won't notice that regardless of whatever we're doing, I'de prefer dad to be doing it with us.  This must be what our dog feels like when we leave the house. 



I went to the temple on Friday morning. It was a lovely experience.



Presotn got his haircut... and he looks almost exactly like he did before the trim.



I got to cater for a business party that my friend had this evening.



My home-made barbecue sauce can not be beat.
That probably sounds obnoxiously cocky, but every once in awhile I make something that is so irresistible that I don't mind sharing my delight!



Normans hair looks so very red in this picture!

This post covers Friday and Saturday, July 17 and 18, 2015.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to be randomly mentioned in your blog!! Proof I do read every post :)

    ReplyDelete