Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Guilt Trip

I saw a make you feel guilty for not doing something awesome post on Facebook this morning. It read something to the effect of "a family is forever but summer isn't. What are you going to do today?"... go to Wheeler farm, I guess. Annie Joy packed us a lunch, and we met some friends and enjoyed sing sets, animals, chatting, tractor rides, feeding the ducks, and otter pops.  Our guilt trip to the farm. All in all, it was a lovely day, and as far as I'm concerned, this satisfies my big awesome mom moment for the week, so I don't have to do anything of the rest of the week. Done and done.


Good morning Norman! He's 4 months old today.



He is starting to really enjoy time on his tummy. 



At the farm.



The farm again,



Annie and Owen made a vending machine tonight.



For just a quarter you got a small can of candy.



my neighborhood cooking group met tonight.  Every dish was super duper tasty,



Blueberries was the theme ingredient. I made a blueberry brushcetta which was tasty.



I love hanging out with my girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment