Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fabulous News

My handsome husband and I went on a hot date this afternoon to University of Utah Hospital where we met with his fabulous surgeon, Dr. Skaffe. She declared that according to some tests, Ryan has healed perfectly from his surgery in January, and is clear to get his final surgery in a few weeks.  He will get his system all hooked up. It was a red letter day. I am so excited to finish this cancer chapter, and am super excited to see my in-laws who will be coming up for the surgery to help out.  Well done Ryan!

Ryan and Norman at the hospital. Thumbs up!!!
Norman rolled over from his belly to his back today, 3 times. So we know he can do it! 


I did a demonstration on tv today (tinfoil dinners) and completely failed to take any pics until I got to the parking lot after it was all done. Lame.  TV is fun! It will air on Studio 5, channel 5 at 11:00am tomorrow.  



My twin has this picture from a magazine up in her bathroom.  I just love it. It's is so ridiculous, what's not to love?!



He found a worm!

No comments:

Post a Comment