Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Norman's Blessing Day

Norman Harold Thomas Smith was welcomed into our faith community, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka the Mormons.)  He was given a special blessing by Ryan during our sacrament service.  Many family attended, and several male members were able to participate in the blessing. Following the services, we gathered for a bite to eat, and to celebrate Norman's awesomeness and his imminent potential for greatness.



My darling little boy.



Some of my family that came to support us. Thanks for coming!...I did an absolutely terrible job of getting the word out, so if your'e not here, but would have been, just imagine yourself in this picture.  I'm a scattered nut lately and should have gotten a hold of you.



Baby, Mom and Dad.



My parents came too.



Calvin, pigging out.



Some friends who make our lives richer. Without these people, I would be poor indeed.



My dear friend even made an apple pie, honoring that Norman was born on pie day, 3/14/15, and weighed 3.14 kg. Boom baby, and the pie was fab!



Another dear friend, made this floral arrangement just for this special day.
It is exquisite, and she is simply amazing.



So fun to spend time with cousins!



My sister and mother and me and my phone.



Stormin Norman.
Norman the Mormon.
We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment