Friday, July 17, 2015

Best Night Ever!

What an awesome night I spent with some of my cousins! We hit Cafe Rio, and then headed up to Ogden to see the Andy Grammar concert, which was totally amazing.  As much as my husband teased me about having a crush on Mr. Grammar, the reality is that I had no idea what he even looked like until about a week ago.  He isn't ugly by any means, but the real reason I'm a fan is that almost a year ago, my husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. On the night it hit the fan, and Andy Grammar song kept coming to my mind, titled "Keep Your Head Up."  It seriously brought me loads of comfort, and I imagine that many others have a story about how that song in particular has helped them on a less than awesome day.  It's a winner, and so are loads more of his songs.  What made the night even more fabulous was that I had such a blast with my fantastic cousins. I would say that my second concert experience got two thumbs up.  And no joke, this is really the second concert I've ever been to, with They might be Giants claiming my first concert spot. Now you know.



He's crazy talented, and a great performer.



It's proof that we went... us standing in front of a poster with his picture on it.



Never been to the Ogden Outdoor Amphitheatre. Apparently, there are only a few actual seats with rest being grassy areas to plops down on.  We found a lovely spot but it only had room for us to sit in a vertical row.  We did the only thin we could do: gave each other back masseges. It was so fun!



I'm in the same shot with his. How legit!



I even took my children to the pool. What a great Mom day!

*** This post is for Thurs, July 16th, 2015 a truly lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment