Thursday, June 25, 2015

Shiver Me Timbers!

Today marked the end of my pirate cooking class, aargh matey's.  With three of the student's being my children, one teen-on-the-cusp-of-driving as my assistant, and a baby that slept through the entire class, it finished up with a bang.  Today we made pirate pepperoni pizza and finished up with a treasure hunt.  All in all, it was a smashing success. I truly love cooking with kids, and am grateful to all the moms who signed up their pirates to join me this week.  As a bonus, just as the class was starting, a fab friend from long ago swung by the house to drip off her favorite allergy eye medicine, which worked like a charm all day.  All in all, today was a winner.


I finished the day by helping out at the dress rehearsal for the play that Simon and Annie are in, High School Musical. Annie is a Sharpeh groupie, aka "Sharpette." What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment