Saturday, June 27, 2015

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yeserday

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday, sings one of my favorite Boyz II Men* songs. It's also really hard to say goodbye to Grooveshark.  If you have no idea what I'm writing about, you're still a good person, but you will never get the chance to experience it first hand.  It was a search engine for songs. I could pull up a line-up of favorite songs, by loads of various artists, get them in the queue, and then workout/ exercise. Really, that was my favorite time to use grooveshark.  And apparently, the whole thing was somewhat illegal, as manifest by the legal apology that can now be found on the grooveshark.com website. Apparently, they're very sorry for breaking the law. But I don't think they're as sorry as I am that I don't get to use them. I'm not really very internet song savvy. I know that there are probably loads of search engines and services that can pull up my favorites, but I don't know any, and don't really want to pay anything for the convenience that grooveshark has provided me these last few years. Boo.



It was so inviting.



Annie Joy performed on live TV this morning with her musical theatre group. SOoo fun!



Afternoon nap on my bed after nursing.  Darling.



We're all in this together!!!

* I totally love Boyz II Men.  For some reason I have never really wanted to embrace this fact, but it's true. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment