Saturday, June 13, 2015

17 Years!

Ryan and I celebrated our 17th anniversary on Friday, June 12th. We were hitched in Mesa, Arizona at the Mormon temple, at 9:45am.  It was one of the best decisions I have ever made, a decision that has been a blessing to me. We have lived in Arizona, California, Oregon, and Scotland. We have 6 children. We have been in college together, enjoyed various church assignments (aka "callings.") We have attended temples in multiple states and have driven each other nuts.  We have conquered cancer together (almost... final surgery in about a month) and we have done it all attractively.  10 points to my handsome husband.  Actually, make that 17 points.



Right here is where I normally post a picture, but my stink in computer is having a tantrum and won't behave. Boooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment