Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Finally, Finalamente!

I have been in a battle with my computer for the last few months.  Files would close unexpectedly, I could only download pictures when the stars were aligned, my startup disk would be too full, etc. Not fun. Today, like a big girl, I brought my mac into the store and took care of business. It was all very exciting.  In honor of this big event, I will be posting some pics. Yippee!



Mercy. 3 months of pure joy with my darling man cub... minus nursing, because I hate nursing.



He's just a piece of baby fudge.  I'm loving this.



Ryan is a Warriors fan. With the onset of cancer, he's thought long and hard about what he enjoys, and this man enjoys watching basketball.



My husband brought home flowers for me today. And chocolate.  What a trophy husband. 10 points for the man of my dreams and the yin to my yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment