Friday, June 27, 2014

Tying Shoes

Ladies and gentlemen, be it known throughout the land that Owen Ryan Wallace Smith is now a member of the large, vast, and proud community of individuals who can tie their own shoes.  Clearly, we needed to celebrate.  Soooo, we went bouncing at Kangaroo Zoo (becaseu I had three free passes), we went and got Simon's eyes checked (because sometimes his pupils are so dilated that he looks like he's in a Halloween horror movie, but the Dr. said his eyes are just fine) and we went to see the Lego Movie at the dollar theatre (because it was cheap, and mercy, was it hilarious. I mean laugh out loud funny.) I can't remember the last time a movie made me giggle that much.  It almost makes me wish we were a Lego family... oh wait, we're cheap. Never mind.


Kangaroo Zoo and funny faces. I love these weirdos. 



Movie night. I love that Owen is wearing a Lego t-shirt that he got at a friends birthday party.


No comments:

Post a Comment