Sunday, June 15, 2014

16 years and 1 day


Tillamook State Forest. Awesome.



Oregon is simply breathtaking... and cold. I had hot chocolate every day.



Best sign found in the museum.  Oregon has experienced many devastating forest fires over the last century, and have worked hard to re-forest destroyed areas.  I'm sure Smokey would agree.



We're at Tillamook Cheese Factory. I'm a cow! The cheese samples were fab and the ice cream was creamy.


Samples? Don't mind if I do!






Look!  It was sunny for about 10 seconds!



Lunch at a seafood restaurant: clam chowder and crab cakes: heaven.


We went to the Portland temple, to celebrate our eternal love.  Ryan was in the toilet and I forgot to get a picture of the two of us together... so this is it: Lindsey Joy smiling in front of the Portland temple, aka Portland Temple Selfie.

**** This post is for Friday, June 13, 2014**** 

No comments:

Post a Comment