Monday, June 9, 2014

Drawing

Lately my dear kids have become enthralled with drawing.  I have never been adept at drawing, so I am sure that this new found interest and ability stems from my husbands side of the family. But either way, it has been loads of fun to see my kids develop some pretty mean drawing skills in such a short amount of time.  Ryan, however, will always remain the "Garfield" king.  It was his favorite cartoon to draw as kid and he can still crank out a pretty impressive Garfield.


It was funny to see my kids in the library... not looking at books, but practicing drawing their favorite cartoon characters.  


I have no idea how we didn't take a single photo of the office party that we had at our house this evening, but we DID have an office party, which was fun, and we DID have brownie banana split's for dessert. Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment