Saturday, June 28, 2014

Burnt Like Toast

I totally remember putting sunscreen on my darling children today.... I just don't remember how long we had been outside...swimming...chatting with cousins and Aunts and Uncles... sitting in the lovely sunshine...enjoying snacks and pop.  We are fried like Kentucky chicken. My Aunt Jeannette had a Stander family party (my mom's maiden name) and everyone that was awesome (and could make it) was in attendance.  It was so much fun and so lovely.  My Utah family is both faboo and famazing, and I enjoy every single minute that I am lucky enough to spend with them. Three cheers for summer family time!


Smiths and Englands!



Owen is indeed in front of a bouncy castle with balls, but behind a a swimming pool. It was a pretty epic gathering.



How lucky that I randomly took this picture while Annie was flying through the air.
How awesome!



Ashley, Aunt Joan, Chelsea and me.



Becca, Age, Meagan, Courtney and me.



Owen, Opa and Simon.


No comments:

Post a Comment