Thursday, June 26, 2014

I'm Going to be on TV!

Apple Fritters: Because we can!  Studio 5, a Utah variety show, likes me enough to have me come on as a regular now.  I did a fritter demonstration, and I didn't burn myself or accidentally swear, so basically, it went really well. Ryan came with me to help carry my bags and offer words or encouragement, and to eat fritters.  The show will air this Monday, June 30th at 1:00pm on Channel 5. Watch it if you dare. Make apple fritters if you are hungry.  Register for a cooking class at thechipperchef.com if you are awesome.



On the set!



Apple Fritters...mmmm!



Chatting it up with the hostess, Brooke.  Cooking demonstrations are fun.



Frying up the fritters. Don't I look professional?!



Preston and Calvin are at youth conference right now. I am so very grateful for awesome leaders that make the magic happen... I took the younger three that are home to the pool, and when I came home, I found my husband taking a nap. Luuuuckyyy!



We celebrated (nothing in particular) by going to IHOP. Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment