Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cooking Class

I taught one of my favorite cooking classes today: Called to Serve Dinner. It is intended for the teenage cook, a prep for delicious cooking for a mission, for off to college, basically for life.  The group did a wonderful job. I coaxed my Sophmore son to join in the fun, along with my darling niece.  I think it was tasty fun.  They thought it was "great!" (a direct quote from a class eval form.) As for me... I love to cook, I love to eat, I love to teach cooking while eating.  All in all, it was a win/win for the day.  To get in on the action, you can sign up for a class at: thechipperchef.com


Don't they look like they're having fun? They are.



We all love eating what we make, with a little sparkling cider to wash it down. (For my Scottish pals, the cider that I drink contains no alcohol ;~)

** This post is for Thursday, June 5, 2014**

No comments:

Post a Comment